Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation, Code Compliance Inspection & Home Safety InspectionsJohnstown, CO, Mead, CO, Dacono, CO, Erie, CO, Firestone, CO & Frederick, CO
Locally owned and family operated, M and M Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical focuses on safety. We offer homeowners in Longmont, CO & surrounding areas peace of mind. Keeping up with modern innovations, we provide the technologically advanced products and proven services that safeguard your family and property.
Smoke Detector Installation in Frederick, CO | Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation Mead, CO | Home Safety Inspections Firestone, CO
Whether you have specific concerns or are looking for recommendations, we’re happy to help. Don’t hesitate to contact us at (720) 443-6119 to discuss options and opportunities. We believe in being safe rather than sorry and specialize in proactive measures. Let us put our experience, dedication, and expertise to work for you with professional services throughout Longmont, Dacono, Frederick, Firestone, Mead, Erie & Johnstown, CO.
Check out the home safety services & system installations we provide!
- Smoke Detectors – Providing around-the-clock monitoring, smoke detectors ensure early warning, allowing for quicker evacuation and response and reducing risk and damage. Installation often offers rebates on your homeowner’s insurance policy. M and M Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical assists you with proper placement of smoke detectors for maximum benefit.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors – The only way to be aware of dangerous levels of CO is with a dedicated monitor and alarm. Carbon monoxide is colorless, tasteless, odorless, and can be deadly. Early detection of increasing concentration of CO is vital. M and M Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical provides proper installation and placement of detectors.
- Surge Protectors – Preventing needless damage to appliances and electronics, surge protectors absorb excess power from electricity bursts and regulate voltage levels. Power surges are often caused by faulty/damaged wiring, lightning storms, downed power lines, and the supply from the electric company. M and M Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical reduces risk of electrical fires and costly repairs with surge protector installation.
- Safety Inspections – Regular inspection of the entire electrical system verifies that all electrical wires, systems, and appliances meet legal safety standards. A rigorous and thorough report identifies any components requiring immediate attention and provides suggestions for improvements and upgrades. M and M Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical encourages regular troubleshooting to avoid risk and damage.
- Code Compliance – Whether you’re buying, selling, building a new home, or involved in a remodeling project, the certified technicians from M and M Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical pinpoint any electrical components that fail to comply with proper codes. Neglected electrical systems, obsolete design, and outdated materials and equipment are often insufficient as well as dangerous. We adhere to all local and national codes as structured by the National Electrical Code (NEC).