Circuit Breaker Repair & Circuit Repair ServicesLongmont, CO, Erie, CO, Johnstown, CO, Mead, CO, Frederick, CO & Dacono, CO
Efficient Circuit Breaker Repair in Longmont, Dacono, Frederick, Firestone, Mead, Erie & Johnstown, CO
Circuit breaker repairs or replacements are best handled by a licensed electrician. Electrical codes must be strictly followed to ensure the safety of the home and your family. As a trusted name in electrical services in Longmont, CO & surrounding areas, M and M Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical upholds exacting standards of services at a fair price. From troubleshooting electrical issues to new installations, replacements and repairs, our Master Electricians cover everything you need to keep everyday life running smoothly and efficiently.
Call the Electricians at M and M Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical
While the average circuit breaker lasts around twenty-five to thirty years, there is the very real possibility of requiring repairs, maintenance or earlier replacement. If you have any concerns, don’t ignore them. Submit our online contact form or call M and M Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical at (720) 443-6119 to schedule swift and expert service anywhere across Longmont, Dacono, Frederick, Firestone, Mead, Erie & Johnstown, CO. Let us inspect the circuit breaker, provide recommendations based on a wealth of training and expertise and effectively resolve any problems.
Schedule circuit breaker repairs if you notice any of the following signs:
- Circuit breakers consistently trip – Too many appliances operating at once can cause circuit breakers to keep tripping. Turning circuit breakers off and on again won’t solve the reason behind the problem or eliminate the potential fire hazard.
- Older circuit breaker panel – The average longevity of a circuit breaker is 25 to 30 years. If the panel is old or the home has seen electrical upgrades, it might be time for replacement to meet expanding needs and ensure safety.
- Still relying on fuses – For electric systems that still operate on outdated fuses, upgrading to a new circuit breaker is recommended. Fuses aren’t safe for modern power demands.
- Burning odors – If the panel becomes hot to the touch or creates a burning smell, there’s a serious problem and major fire hazard. Call the professionals from M and M Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical ASAP.
- Burned spot on the panel or outlet – Blackened spots on the circuit breaker panel are a sure sign that it needs to be replaced. The panel is either not operating properly or beyond its service life. Also, indications of burns or black spots on electrical outlets can indicate wiring issues.
- Rust on the panel – Rust is never good. Any signs of it on the panel need to be addressed right away.
- Flickering or buzzing lights – If light fixtures make odd sounds or flicker, the fault can be with the wiring or due to a circuit breaker requiring repair or replacement. Either way, it’s best to schedule service immediately.